A one-time recovery code can be sent via email which allows you to log in to Nebula. Use this in cases where you've lost or replaced your device, or if there's an issue with your authenticator.
NOTICE - A Super Admin must first enable this feature.
To enable this feature:
- On the left navigation pane, go to Manage > Users.
- On the top right, click Two-factor authentication.
- Toggle on Allow the recovery code to be sent via email.
Request a recovery code
Once the feature has been enabled, a user can request a recovery code:
- Go to the Malwarebytes Nebula log in page.
- Click Request recovery code.
- Check your email for the recovery code.
- Enter the recovery code in the verification screen and click Submit.
If you need to reset your two-factor authentication after logging in with your recovery code, click Reset Settings or toggle off Two-factor Authentication.