To integrate Nebula with other applications, create an OAuth client ID and secret. You must be a Super Admin to create OAuth2 credentials in Nebula.
- Log in to Malwarebytes Nebula.
- In the left navigation pane, click Settings > APIs & Integrations.
- In the upper right corner, click the Add button.
- In the Create Client pop-up window, enter an Application name.
- Check read, write, and/or execute.
- Click Save.
- In the OAuth Client window, copy your client ID and client secret.
IMPORTANT: This is the only time your client secret is displayed. Store it in a secure place. If you lose the secret, you need to generate a new secret, and you will be required to update all integrations that used the old secret.
- Click OK.
Return to the Malwarebytes Nebula Administrator Guide.