The OneView integration with ConnectWise® Automate™ lets you update virus definitions within your ConnectWise Automate console.
Update definitions for Mac
- Open your ConnectWise Automate Console, then select System Dashboard.
- Select Config, then click Configurations.
- Navigate to the Virus Scan tab and complete the information for the following fields below:
- Name: Malwarebytes Mac
- Program Location: /Library/Application Support/Malwarebytes/Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent/EndpointAgentDaemon.app/Contents/MacOS/EndpointAgentDaemon
- AP Process: EndpointAgent*
- Verify the same AP process and Program location are showing under processes on your computer.
- Select Commands, then select Inventory, then click Resend everything.
- When completed, select Profile icon, then click Reload system cache.
- Close the ConnectWise console and open it again. Verify that OneView is now displayed under the Antivirus tile in your console.
- Note: It may take 5-10 minutes for OneView to appear under Antivirus Tile.
Return to OneView and ConnectWise Automate integration.