To deploy via Email sharing, the end user must manually complete installation, activation, and grant system permissions for Malwarebytes Mobile Security. After configuring Email Sharing, end users receive an email with installation and activation instructions.
For the complete deployment process, see Deployment overview for Mobile Security for Business.
To install the app, end users are required to complete the following steps.
- Use the mobile device to locate and open the installation and activation email.
- Click the installation link in the email to access the App store for the device.
- Locate Malwarebytes for Business in the App store. Tap Install or Get to install the app.
- Once installation completes, users must Open the app.
- Return to the installation and activation email on the device.
- Click the activation link matching the device's OS or copy and paste the activation token into the field to activate the app. The permissions screen displays.
- Users must enable system permissions manually to complete the deployment.
Install and activate videos
Watch the videos below to understand the user experience. To share these videos with your users, here are links to our YouTube channel.
Return to Malwarebytes Nebula Administrator Guide.