The Help screen in Mobile Security for Business includes details that show if the app has the latest settings and protection updates, and app diagnostic export options.
The following details are displayed in the Help screen.
Diagnostic data > Export diagnostic data
- Generates a report that can be provided to Malwarebytes Support to help troubleshoot any issue.
- Export methods include sharing via email, uploading to a cloud storage provider, or sharing via messaging apps.
- Device identifier: Device name displayed in the Nebula console. For iOS and iPadOS endpoints.
- App version: Installed Mobile Security version.
- Malware database version: Collection of threat signatures updated regularly to protect your device. Updated regularly. For Android and ChromeOS endpoints.
- Phishing database version: Database of known phishing methods used to protect your device. Updated regularly. For Android and ChromeOS endpoints.
- Web protection version: Collection of blocked malicious sites used to protect your device. Updated regularly. For iOS and iPadOS endpoints.
- Ad blocker version: Collection of blocked domains that serve ads and track user browsing. Updated regularly. For iOS and iPadOS endpoints.
- Assigned Nebula policy: Active Nebula policy.
- Assigned Nebula device ID: Device identifier for the Nebula backend.