A one-time recovery code can be sent via email which allows you to log in to OneView. Use this in cases where you've lost or replaced your device, or if there's an issue with your authenticator.
NOTICE - A Global Administrator must first enable this feature.
To enable this feature:
- On the left navigation pane, go to Configure > Users.
- On the top right, click Two-factor authentication.
- Toggle on Allow the recovery code to be sent via email.
Log in with recovery code
Once the feature has been enabled, a user can request a recovery code:
- Go to the Malwarebytes OneView log in page.
- Click Request recovery code.
- Check your email for the recovery code.
- Enter the recovery code in the verification screen and click Submit.