Users on managed endpoints attempting to launch blocked applications receive a notification on their endpoint. This notification provides a custom message option which is defined on the Application Block settings page. Customize this block message to address users when they are attempting to launch blocked applications.
Create custom block message
- On the left navigation menu, click Monitor > Application Block.
- At the top menu, click the Settings tab.
- Enter information in the following fields:
- Block message title: A title message that is displayed when a user attempts to run a blocked application.
- Block message content: Content of the message explaining why the application was blocked and who they can contact for assistance.
- Click Save.
Return to Application Block.