In the Malwarebytes OneView integration with Kaseya VSA, the Groups page allows you to create and manage groups across all of your managed sites.
To access this page:
- Log in to Kaseya VSA.
- In the left navigation menu, click Malwarebytes OneView Integration.
- Click Groups.
The groups page displays a table with the following information:
- Group Name: Displays the name of the group. A displays if there are children groups connected to a parent group.
- Policy: Displays the policy assigned to the group.
- Endpoints: Displays the number of endpoints in the group. Parent groups do not include the endpoint count for children groups.
- Site: Displays the site the group belongs to.
- Schedules: Displays the number of scheduled scans configured for the group. Click the number to display which schedules are running on the group.
To create a group:
- In the top-right, click the add group button.
- Enter a Group Name.
- Select a site to create the group in.
- Select a policy to assign to the group.
- Select one or more scheduled scans.
- To create a child group, check Create within existing group, then choose the parent group to create it under.
- Click Save.
To delete a group:
- Check the checkboxes of each group you want to delete.
- In the top-right, click the Delete button.
- In the confirmation window, click Accept.
- Deleting a group cannot be undone.
- A default group cannot be deleted.
- A group with endpoints cannot be deleted.
- Deleting a parent group also deletes the child group.
Return to the OneView integration with Kaseya VSA guide.