The Application Block module in OneView was updated with new features and improvements. Release notes are viewable below.
February 6, 2023
Features and improvements
- Added a brand new add-on module called Application Block to prohibit the use of selected applications for improved security and control.
- Enable or disable Application Block on the Policy page.
- Create and edit detailed rules, allowing you to manage blocked applications within your network on multiple levels.
- View application block data via a new Dashboard widget.
- Download application block logs through a new Application Block Summary report.
- Monitor block counts per endpoint through a new column on the Endpoints page.
- Receive notifications of new application blocks by creating alerts on the Notifications page.
- No fixes this release.