Using the OneView integration with Slack offers another option for receiving notifications on events in your customers consoles. This integrates OneView's notification system with public Slack channels in your workspace.
To begin using the Slack integration, you must enable this feature in OneView and allow access to your Slack workspace.
- In the left navigation menu, click Integrate.
- Under the Slack integration card, click Enable.
- If you are signed in to your Slack workspace, click Allow to complete.
- If you are not signed in to your Slack workspace, follow the steps below:
- Enter your Slack workspace name.
- Click Continue.
- On the popup screen, click Sign in with SSO or I have a guest account to sign in with your Slack email and password.
- Once signed in, click Allow.
Configure private channel
Once enabled, all public Slack channels display when setting up notifications. Private channels however, must be configured manually.
- In Slack, open a private channel.
- Under the channel settings menu, go to the Integrations tab.
- Click Add an App.
- Search for Malwarebytes Notifications, and select Add. This channel now displays when configuring notifications.
To begin setting up notifications, see Set up notifications in OneView.
Return to the OneView integration with Slack guide.