The following error is received during the installation of the endpoint agent:
- Endpoint Agent Setup Wizard ended prematurely.
Received the following error during the installation of the Endpoint Agent:
- Endpoint Agent Setup Wizard ended prematurely because of an error. Your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, run Setup Wizard again. Click the Finish button to exit the Setup Wizard.
The error could be due to different environmental requirements. The MSI installation log will typically show the error received, providing a possible clue about the cause.
- Use the following command in an elevated Windows Command Prompt to generate a verbose log file. This log file may contain helpful error messages to help troubleshoot the error.
msiexec /i "<fullpath1>\Setup.MBEndpointAgent.x64.msi" /lv %userprofile%\desktop\MBInstallVerbose.log
- Replace <fullpath1> with the path of the MSI file.
- A MBInstallVerbose.log is created on the desktop.
- Below is an example output where the MBInstallVerbose.log file shows an error at the end of the file.
=== Logging stopped: 5/4/2023 15:09:33 ===
MSI (c) (BC:F8) [15:09:33:060]: Product: Endpoint Agent -- Installation failed.
MSI (c) (BC:F8) [15:09:33:060]: Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent. Product Version: 18.104.22.1686. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Malwarebytes. Installation success or error status: 1603.
- Search the Support site for the error displayed.
- If no article is found, contact Support.