While running the Endpoint Agent on a Windows device, Google Chrome™ browser reports an
SSL_Protocol_Error when navigating to websites was blocked.
- Navigating to websites that are blocked by our software produces an
- Occurs while the web-protection service is enabled in the policy.
- Operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 10
- Browsers: Google Chrome version 90-94
- Products: Endpoint Protection, Endpoint Detection and Response
While we investigate this issue to find a permanent resolution, you can clear Google Chrome's cache to resolve this issue. For more information, see Clear Cache & Cookies in Google Chrome.