Malwarebytes Nebula integrates with Palo Alto Networks Cortex™ XSOAR to fetch event data and initiate commands using Nebula API calls. This article explains requirements for the integration with Cortex XSOAR.
Cortex XSOAR requirements
Cortex XSOAR requires the following to integrate with Malwarebytes:
- An active Cortex XSOAR subscription.
- Administrator login credentials for your Cortex XSOAR console.
Malwarebytes requires the following to integrate with Cortex XSOAR:
- An active Malwarebytes Nebula platform subscription.
- An active subscription for Malwarebytes Endpoint Detection and Response is required to fetch Suspicious Activity events and use the Isolate Endpoints playbook.
- Administrator login credentials to the Malwarebytes Nebula platform.
Return to the table of contents.