In your Malwarebytes Nebula console, you can configure the duration that inactivity causes a session timeout. This feature can allow you to stay logged in to your Nebula console without the need to sign in again after short, idle periods. You can extend your session for up to 12 hours.
Configure your timeout settings
These steps guide you on how to change your timeout settings.
- Log in to Malwarebytes Nebula.
- From your Nebula dashboard, click the username drop-down arrow at the top-right of your window.
- Click Profile from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Password & Security tab.
- In the Session timeout section, click the Current timeout drop-down arrow.
- In the Current timeout drop-down, click a time duration to determine when your session logs out due to inactivity:
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 1 hour
- 2 hours
- 4 hours
- 8 hours
- 12 hours
- Click Update Timeout.