Nebula has been updated on April 26, 2018 at 3:00pm EDT / 12:00pm PDT. No system downtime is expected during this update. We want to take a moment to familiarize you with the changes that are about to become available.
- Improved the Syslog configuration page to provide clearer instructions when adding a Syslog Communication Endpoint.
- Enhanced Syslog messages to include data for restored and deleted detections
- Fixed: Uninstalling a Syslog Communication Endpoint prevented the ability to reconfigure Syslog settings
- Fixed: Configuring the Syslog communication interval for 1440 minutes would prevent Syslog messages from being transmitted
- Fixed: Endpoint Protection software may fail to install on Windows endpoints if Nebula for Windows (consumer) was previously installed
- Fixed: The “Start Threat Scan” menu option was not selectable on Mac endpoints for non-administrator users
- Fixed: When using search filters, the search box would lose focus after three characters were entered
- Fixed: When disabling all Real-Time Protection policy settings (Endpoint Protection only), a warning indicating that reboot may be required was not displayed
- Fixed: When configuring a policy, the descriptive text below the operating system tabs was hidden during scrolling
Our next cloud platform update is scheduled for May 2018.