A false positive is a detection which may be incorrectly flagged. If you suspect a detected item is a false positive, submit a Support ticket in Nebula.
- In the left navigation menu, click Support.
- Click New.
- Complete the following fields:
- Subject: Provide a title for the ticket.
- Description: Provide details on the false positive.
- Issue: Select I need to report a false positive.
- Select whether you are inquiring about a potential false positive or if a false positive is severely impacting your environment.
- Product: Select the product you are using.
- Region: Select the region in which you reside.
- Click Save.
A support agent will reach out to you with further instructions. Do not take any further action on the false positive until we have reviewed it. If the false positive is a file, be prepared to provide a sample file and diagnostic logs to Malwarebytes support.