Malwarebytes Nebula allows you to control the maximum amount of processing power used during a manual or scheduled system scan on Mac endpoints.
To locate this setting in the Nebula console:
- On the left navigation menu, go to Configure > Policies.
- Click New or select an existing policy.
- Select Scan settings.
- Locate Additional scan options to see the options available.
Under Select maximum allocation of CPU resources for scans, see the following configurations:
- Low (Default) - Uses approximately 25% of a single CPU core for the slowest scan.
- Medium - Uses approximately 50% of a single CPU core for a slower scan.
- High - Uses up to 100% of a single CPU core for faster scans.
Return to Malwarebytes Nebula Administrator Guide.