The endpoint agent fails or stops installing on Windows endpoints and the 0x80070643 error code displays on the installer.
You see the error code in the mbamiservice.log log file located here:
The following errors can show in the log file:
- 0x80070643: Error Failed to uninstall MSI package.
- 0x80070643: Failed to configure per-machine MSI package.
- 0x80070643: Failed to execute MSI package
- Endpoint agent installer failed after running the clean-up process.
- Remnant files are still on your device.
To resolve this issue, uninstall the endpoint agent with the Support Tool for business environments, and then reinstall the endpoint agent. If the issue persists, contact Support.