The user menu is accessed by clicking your display name in the top-right of your Nebula console. The following options are available in the user menu:
- Profile: Change your user preferences and two-factor authentication settings. For more information, see User profile settings in Nebula.
- Account: Displays subscription and billing information.
- Contact Us: Displays support contact information for chat or phone, and a link to our support site. Your PIN ID is provided and required when calling in for support.
- Support Center: Opens the help center in a new tab.
- Release History: Shows a detailed list of recent product features, improvements, and bug fixes.
- What's New: Displays a brief summary of the latest product changes. We display the What's New screen automatically after a product update.
- Log out: Logs you out of the console.