The Software inventory page in the Malwarebytes Nebula console lists application information on your managed Windows™ and Mac™ endpoints.
To view this page, log into Malwarebytes Nebula and select Software Inventory from the left navigation pane. This article explains how to sort listed information, and how to export selected data.
Filter software inventory page
The Software Inventory table helps you manage the available information pulled from your endpoints. Use filters within this table to sort your information into specified results.
Customize data in the results list in the following ways:
- Reset filters: In the upper-right corner of the page, click Reset filters to go back to the default filter settings.
- Add / Remove Columns: In the top-right of the table, click Add / Remove Columns to customize the table columns.
- Column pinning and auto-sizing: Next to a column header, click the filter button to display a checkbox list of different sub-filters you can apply. Click the filter tab to pin or auto size for the selected column.
- Right-click menu: In the table, click and drag to select and highlight a section of the table. Right-click on your selected information to copy or export a .csv or an .xlsx file.
Download your Software Inventory information to your local machine for auditing purposes or external reporting.
- Check specific boxes for the rows you want to export.
- At the top-right of the Software Inventory page, click Export.
- Click Download .csv or Download .xlsx to export your data.
To refresh assets on the Software Inventory page, do one of the following:
- Go to the Endpoints page > select endpoints > click Actions > Refresh Assets
- Go to Settings > Schedules page > click New and configure an Asset Inventory Scan to refresh assets at a specified time.
Return to the Malwarebytes Nebula Administrator Guide.