Nebula has been updated with new features and improvements in July 2020.
July 29, 2020
- Introduced the ability to download Endpoint Agent installer software via email and shared links.
July 27, 2020
- Added some improvements for exclusions to automatically add file names to exclusion comments for MD5 exclusions when closing suspicious activity (EDR only)
July 24, 2020
- Fixed an issue with large data sets within the Flight Recorder (EDR only)
July 22, 2020
- Corrected an issue where the installers on the Downloads page would time out if the page was open for an extended time.
July 16, 2020
- Improved minor UX inconsistencies across the application.
July 13, 2020
- Introduced the Remove Inactive Endpoints policy setting, allowing for automatic removal of endpoints that are no longer communicating with the Nebula console.
July 9, 2020
- Introduced a new policy setting to allow you to control the space allocated for ransomware rollback (EDR only)
July 7, 2020
- Enabled the ability to set when exclusions apply to suspicious activity (EDR only)
- Improved messaging around the suspicious activity process graph (EDR only)