Effective August 18, 2023, the integration between ServiceNow and Nebula has reached its End of Maintenance (EOM). While the integration remains available for use, we would like to inform you that it will no longer receive updates. We encourage you to exercise caution when using this integration, as any use will be at your own risk. We are committed to providing ongoing support for common product usage questions and access to our online articles.
The ServiceNow integration with Nebula requires the following:
- You must have purchased a subscription and installed the Security Incident Response plugin.
- You must have an active ServiceNow Support Portal account.
- You must have access to ServiceNow appliance.
- An active Nebula subscription.
- Administrator login credentials to the Nebula.
- Contact Malwarebytes to get your Cloud Console Client Id, Cloud Console Account Id, and Cloud Console Client Secret.
Return to the Nebula Integration with ServiceNow guide.