The Brute Force Protection page in the Nebula console lists failed login attempts through Windows™ protocols on your managed endpoints.
To view this page, go to Monitor > Brute Force Protection from the left navigation pane. This article explains how to restore access to an endpoint, sort, and export data.
Restore access to an endpoint
To restore access to an endpoint user, delete the block rule from your Nebula console. You must have the Nebula console Super Admin or Administrator role to delete block rules:
- Check the box for one or more endpoints.
- Click Delete.
- A confirmation dialog displays. Click Yes to remove the block rule on that endpoint.
Sort data in the results list
You can customize data in the results list in the following ways:
- Click Add / Remove Columns above the results list to choose which columns to display.
- Drag and drop certain column headers to the results bar to group data by those parameters.
- Hover your cursor over a column header to reveal a hamburger icon with options to pin and auto-size columns.
Click on a column filter icon to narrow the results. When clicking on the filter icon, the filter list at the top of the screen shows which filters are applied. Click on a filtered item to remove it, or Clear Filters to remove them all.
To download data to your local machine:
- Select all or check specific boxes for the rows you want to export.
- Click Export.