Nebula has been updated with new features and improvements in March, 2020.
March 30, 2020
- Added the Restart Endpoint(s) option to the Actions menu to allow endpoints to be restarted individually or in bulk.
March 19, 2020
- Added the ability to clone policies, including an option to associate existing exclusions.
March 17, 2020
- Added the ability to configure the session timeout interval.
March 12, 2020
- Added the ability to customize the dashboard layout by adding, removing and rearranging widgets.
- Two-factor authentication support has been added to the Discovery and Deployment Tool.
Did you know you can view release information directly from the Nebula console? In the top right of the screen, click your username > Release History.