By default, Malwarebytes Nebula removes Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs) or Potentially Unwanted Modifications (PUMs) automatically. To configure Nebula to ignore PUPs or PUMs automatically, follow the instructions below.
PUM detection settings are for Windows operating systems only.
- On the left navigation menu, go to Configure > Policies.
- Select the policy to change.
- Select the Scan settings tab.
- Scroll down to Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs) and Potentially Unwanted Modifications (PUMs).
- Uncheck check mark for both PUPs and PUMs.