With Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), the endpoint isolation feature allows admins to isolate endpoints from the environment. An isolated endpoint continues to communicate with Nebula, but general network access is revoked and the device user can no longer log in to the endpoint.
Endpoints not connected with Nebula will delete from the console but may check in if they come back online. To delete an isolated endpoint, see the steps below.
- Go to Manage > Endpoints.
- Select the isolated endpoint(s) to delete from the console.
- At the top-right click Actions > Delete.
- A delete confirmation window displays.
- Enter the number of endpoints to be deleted, click Delete.
- An isolation confirmation window displays.
- In the lower-right corner, click Continue to Delete Endpoint or click OK to cancel.
- A second confirmation window displays. Click Delete.