With Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), the endpoint isolation feature allows admins to isolate endpoints from the environment. An isolated endpoint continues to communicate with Nebula, but general network access is revoked and the device user can no longer log in to the endpoint.
Endpoints connected with Nebula delete automatically from the console and the agent is removed on the endpoint. Endpoints not connected are only removed from the console. If the endpoint re-connects with Nebula, it is added back to the console.
To delete an isolated endpoint, see the steps below.
- Go to Manage > Endpoints.
- Select the isolated endpoint(s) to delete from the console.
- Click Actions > Delete.
- A delete confirmation window displays.
- Enter the number of endpoints to be deleted, click Delete.
- An isolation confirmation window displays.
- Click Continue to Delete Endpoint or click OK to cancel.
- A second confirmation window displays. Click Delete.