The Agent and plugins information section displays the version number of the software components for the Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent. This article defines each of the Agent Information fields.
To find this section in the Nebula console, select an endpoint from the Manage > Endpoints page, then click See more details.
- Agent Version: The core component of the Endpoint Agent that communicates with Nebula and manages plugin components.
- Endpoint Detection and Response: The plugin responsible for collecting data to identify Suspicious Activity, perform Ransomware Rollback backups, and Endpoint Isolation.
- Endpoint Protection: The plugin that controls and manages the protection layers.
- Endpoint Protection protection update: Rules and heuristics to identify malware.
- Protection service version: The primary service that provides real-time protection and Device Control.
- Component package version: The package that contains the controllers and components that power the protection layers.
- Asset Manager: The plugin that collects information about the endpoint including installed, startup, and other software.
- Brute Force Protection: This plugin monitors failed Windows™ protocol login attempts and creates a Windows Firewall rule to temporarily block the incoming IP address.