The Malwarebytes Cloud Platform has been updated with features and improvements in October, 2019.
October 22, 2019
Detections Search: A powerful new search experience has been introduced to the global Detections page, enabling IT and security teams to quickly search and analyze data to support various workflows during investigations.
Downloads Page: Formerly known as the Add Endpoints page, we've improved the overall look and feel of this page with a new design. It's now easier to navigate and find what you need!
- macOS Catalina: Support for macOS Catalina (10.15) has been introduced for managed endpoint software.
October 16, 2019
- Exploit Protection detection efficacy and remediation improvements
- Policy and Group names are now displayed on Endpoint Properties page
- Added command-line support to check for software updates (Windows endpoints only)
- Added command-line support to check for Protection Updates (Windows endpoints only)
- Software update handling logic improvements
- Fixed an issue where a malformed exclusion value could result in service crash in rare circumstances
Did you know that you can view release information directly from the Malwarebytes Cloud Platform console? In the top right of the screen, select Username > Release History.