Nebula has been enhanced with new features and improvements on April 18, 2019.
- Endpoint Protection and Response: Endpoint Isolation now supports the ability to add a custom image to the isolation lock screen message, allowing IT and security teams to further customize the experience for end-users.
- Endpoint Protection and Response: Fixed a problem where closing a Suspicious Activity incident via the Endpoint Properties page did not create an MD5 exclusion as expected.
- Endpoint Protection and Response: Added the ability to remove an endpoint while isolation is enabled.
- Endpoint Protection and Response: Fixed a typo on the Suspicious Activity details page.
- Fixed an issue where new endpoint installations failed to reconnect if the network was offline during installation.
- Fixed an issue where scan results may not be displayed if an endpoint has been asleep for an extended period.
- Fixed an issue where Web Protection exclusions may not apply as expected on Windows 7 (32-bit) endpoints.
- Fixed an issue where the Restart Options dialog may erroneously display the "Show Options" menu option.
- Fixed an issue on the Detections page where "Cleaned Offline" was unnecessarily displayed via the Action Taken menu.
- Syslog toggle switch now displays the current status on hover.
- Endpoint Protection and Response: Changes to an existing custom isolation message (title, message, image) will not be reflected until theEndpoint Agent service is restarted.
Our next Nebula update is scheduled for May 2019.