You can generate on-demand and scheduled reports on the Configure > Reports screen of Nebula. Select a relative time period or specific dates for each report. Reports are emailed as a pdf, or csv file and can be saved locally.
- On the left navigation menu, click Configure > Reports.
- Click New.
- Enter a name for the report.
- Select a report type. Depending on the report type, different formats and reporting periods can be selected. The following report types are available:
Report type Description Reporting period File formats Detections Displays information related to detections of malware, PUPs, PUMs, ransomware, websites, and exploits. 1-90 days
Endpoints Displays the current summary information for endpoints, such as protection status, alert status, and last seen date. As of today
Events Displays a list of logged endpoint events. 1-30 days
Quarantine Displays a list of all currently quarantined items. As of today
Software Inventory Displays software inventory on each identified asset. As of today
Tasks Displays a list of tasks issued from the console and their status. 1-90 days
Weekly Security Report Available to Super Admin users only. Provides a formatted, seven-day summary of your environment. 7 days Device Control Summary Displays a list of actions taken on drives connected via USB. 1-90 days
- Select a format:
- Overview (.pdf): A PDF report that includes graphs for a visualization of the data.
- Raw Data (.csv): A CSV report that include only the raw data.
- Select a delivery schedule:
- On-Demand: As soon as it finishes generating. Click Generate on the Reports page to begin generating a report.
- Daily: Every 24 hours.
- Weekly: On one or more days every week.
- Monthly: On a specific day once a month.
- Select a time zone for the data to be displayed in.
- Enter additional recipients by filling out the Report recipients field. This can be existing users in Nebula or you can enter new emails that are not users in Nebula.
- Enter an email subject line.
- Enter an email body message.
- Click Save.
Scheduled reports begin generating at 12:00 AM in your local time zone and are delivered when they finish. Depending on the number of reports in queue, there may be a slight delay in delivery. Reports display data with both Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) and your local time.
- For Vulnerability Assessment customers, see Configure vulnerability reports in Nebula.
- For Patch Management customers, see Configure patch reports in Nebula.
- For DNS Filtering customers, see Configure DNS Filtering reports in Nebula.
- For Application Block customers, see Configure Application Block reports in Nebula.
- For Cloud Storage Scanning customers, see Cloud Storage Detections Summary report in Nebula
Return to the Malwarebytes Nebula Administrator Guide.