In the ConnectWise® Manage™ Integration with OneView, the Company Mapping page allows you to link the OneView sites with ConnectWise Manage companies.
- From your OneView console, click Settings, then click APIs & Services.
- In the Featured Integrations section, search for the ConnectWise Manage integration card.
- Click the Setup or Configure button on the ConnectWise Manage card. A new panel displays the control page for the ConnectWise Manage integration.
- In the Company Mapping tab, click Add company mapping.
- Configure the following dropdown entries:
- OneView Site: Select from an available OneView site.
- Manage Company: Type in and select the corresponding ConnectWise Manage Company once populated.
- Agreement: Select the agreement that you want the OneView subscription to update.
- Click Save.
Note: Filter and search in the top right of the page, you can search by OneView Site name, Manage Company name, and Agreement.
Next topic: Billing page in the ConnectWise Manage integration with OneView.
Return to the OneView integration with ConnectWise Manage guide.