In the ConnectWise® Manage™ Integration with OneView, the Company Mapping page allows you to link the OneView sites with ConnectWise Manage companies.
- From your OneView console, click Integrate.
- In the Featured Integrations section, search for the ConnectWise Manage integration card.
- Click the Setup or Configure button on the ConnectWise Manage card. A new panel displays the control page for the ConnectWise Manage integration.
- In the Company Mapping tab, click Add company mapping.
- Configure the following dropdown entries:
- OneView Site: Select from an available OneView site.
- Manage Company: Type in and select the corresponding ConnectWise Manage Company once populated.
- Agreement: Select the agreement that you want the OneView subscription to update.
- Click Save.
Note: Filter and search in the top right of the page, you can search by OneView Site name, Manage Company name, and Agreement.
Return to the OneView integration with ConnectWise Manage guide.