The OneView integration with ConnectWise® Automate™ lets you change the policy assigned to a OneView Site. Policies define how Malwarebytes protects endpoints belonging to a site.
To change a policy, you must have assigned a OneView Site to one of your Automate Client's Locations. For instructions, see Assign or remove sites in OneView for ConnectWise Automate.
Changing a site's policy is a global change that affects all Automate Locations linked to that site.
To set a policy to a site:
- In your ConnectWise Automate Control Center, go to Tools > Malwarebytes OneView.
- In the left panel, click Companies .
- Select the row with the policy you want to change.
- Click Actions > Set Policy.
- A pop-up windows appears. Click the Available OneView Policy drop-down menu to select one of your existing policies.
- Click Set Policy.
- Click Companies to refresh the page and view your changes.
Return to the OneView integration with ConnectWise Automate guide.