The Services page in the ConnectWise® Manage™ integration with Malwarebytes OneView allows you to configure and send Malwarebytes Real-Time Protection alerts to your ConnectWise Manage console as a service ticket. This article explains how to configure ticketing on the Services page.
To have Malwarebytes events create tickets in ConnectWise Manage, you must have authenticated the integration using API keys. For instructions, see Setup page in the ConnectWise Manage integration with Malwarebytes OneView.
- From your Malwarebytes OneView console select Settings, then click APIs & Services.
- Click the Setup or Configure button on the ConnectWise Manage card. A new panel displays the Manage integration.
- Select the Services tab. Configure the following settings:
- Configure Creation: Toggle on to enable service desk integration for endpoints automatically linked to a ConnectWise Manage company.
- Service Ticket Creation: Toggle on to enable service ticket creation for all Malwarebytes detections.
Note: Leave these toggles off if you have the ConnectWise® Automate™ with Malwarebytes OneView integration with ticketing enabled, and you've connected service ticketing between ConnectWise Automate and ConnectWise Manage. This is to avoid duplicate tickets generated from both integrations.
- Service Ticket Details: Options in this section determine required categorizations for incoming Malwarebytes tickets. Values for each option are pulled from your ConnectWise Manage console.
- Service Board: Choose the Service Board to receive incoming Malwarebytes tickets.
- Type: Choose the Type for Malwarebytes tickets to display in ConnectWise Manage.
- Priority: Choose the Priority for Malwarebytes tickets to display in ConnectWise Manage.
- Status: Choose the Status for Malwarebytes tickets to display in ConnectWise Manage.
- Ticket Alerts: Check the box for each threat type you want to receive service tickets on. Select one or more of the following threat types:
- Remote Intrusion
- Endpoint Alerts: Check the box for Added endpoints or Removed endpoints to receive tickets about endpoint related events.
- Click Save.