The Endpoint agent updates policy option in Malwarebytes OneView allows control over when endpoints receive Malwarebytes endpoint agent updates. This option only applies to Protection Service updates, Component Package updates are always automatic.
To find and toggle this option in the OneView console:
- On the left navigation menu, click Configure > Policies.
- Click New or select an existing policy.
- Select the Endpoint agent tab.
- Locate the Endpoint agent updates section.
Endpoint agent updates
Options in this section are as follows:
Automatically download and install Malwarebytes application updates (Windows only): Enable this feature to allow automatic download and installation of Protection Service updates on endpoints.
- For customers onboarded since March 2, 2021: This feature is enabled for all new and existing policies.
- For customers onboarded before March 2, 2021: This feature is disabled for existing policies, and enabled for new policies.
- Pause endpoint agent updates (Windows only): Stops endpoint agent updates from being applied on endpoints for up to 31 days. After 31 days, endpoints resume receiving endpoint agent updates when they are released. When enabled, the policy screen shows the date and time when updates will continue.
- If you have pending software updates before enabling Automatic Updates, then you must manually install the pending software updates so your endpoints can begin automatically updating.
Return to the Malwarebytes OneView User Guide.