To integrate OneView with other applications, create an OAuth client ID and secret. You must be a Global or Site Administrator to create OAuth2 credentials in OneView.
- On the left navigation menu, click Integrate.
- In the upper right corner, click the Add + button.
- In the Create OAuth Client ID pop-up window, enter an Application Name.
- Check read, write, and/or execute.
- Click Submit.
- In the OAuth Client window, copy your client ID and client secret.
IMPORTANT: This is the only time your client secret is displayed. Store it in a secure place. If you lose the secret, you need to generate a new secret, and you will be required to update all integrations that used the old secret.
- Click OK.