The Detections page in Malwarebytes OneView displays information on all threats and potential threats, found across all sites. The Detections table helps you manage the available information more efficiently. The following are some of the features that you can use to refine your search results:
- Reset filters: In the upper-right corner of the page, click Reset filters/groups to default to go back to the default filter settings.
- Customize table columns: In the top-right of the table, click Show columns list to customize the table columns.
- Column pinning and auto-sizing: Next to a column header, click the filter button to display a checkbox list of different sub-filters you can apply. Click the filter tab to pin or auto size for the selected column.
- Copy URL: Filter settings are appended to the URL. Copy and paste the URL to share with the same filter settings.
- Right-click menu: In the table, click and drag to select and highlight a section of the table. Right-click on your selected information to copy or export a .csv or an .xlsx file.
- Select all: Click the checkbox next to the Threat name column header.
Navigate to a specific site and open the details view for details on current detections. For more information on Detections, see Detections page in Malwarebytes Nebula.
For more information, see Malwarebytes OneView User Guide.