The Detections page in Malwarebytes OneView displays information on all threats and potential threats, found across all sites. The Detections table helps you manage the available information more efficiently. You can see the list of all detections in descending order up to a 90 days prior.
The following features are available on the Detections table:
- Reset filters: In the upper-right corner of the page, click Reset filters to go back to the default filter settings.
- Customize table columns: In the top-right of the table, click Add / Remove Columns to customize the table columns.
- Column pinning and auto-sizing: Next to a column header, click the filter button to display a checkbox list of different sub-filters you can apply. Click the filter tab to pin or auto size for the selected column.
- Right-click menu: In the table, click and drag to select and highlight a section of the table. Right-click on your selected information to copy or export a .csv or an .xlsx file.
- Select all: Click the checkbox next to the Threat name column header.
- Actions menu: In the top-right, click the kebab icon for additional actions.
- Download .csv: Export a report in .csv format containing the selected rows of data.
- Download .xlsx: Export a report in .xlsx format containing the selected rows of data.
- Create exclusion: Create exclusions on the selected detections. Only Global Administrators can create exclusions. For more information on exclusions, see Overview of exclusions in OneView.
Navigate to a specific site and open the details view for details on current detections. For more information on Detections, see Detections page in Nebula.
For more information, see Malwarebytes OneView User Guide.