Manage and update your product information in Malwarebytes OneView when changes are required for a site subscription. This article describes how to update product subscriptions or extend trial subscriptions for your OneView sites.
- In the left navigation pane, click Sites.
- Click the Site name for the site you want to update. This expands the site information.
- Under Subscriptions, click Manage subscription.
- Select Manage subscription.
- In the Manage Subscriptions pop-up window, enter the following:
- Device types: Select to protect only Workstations, or Workstations & Servers.
- Protection Level: Set the max protection level that should be applied to endpoints. For more information, see Usage Based Billing FAQ.
Note: Incident Response is not available for servers or trials
- License allocations: Set the estimated number of devices you’d like to allocate for each protection level. You will be billed for only the endpoints deployed. To create a notification for when the estimated number of devices is exceeded, see Setup notifications in Malwarebytes OneView.
- Click Next.
- In the Add-ons window, click the Add-on toggle you want to enable. If an Add-on is enabled, enter the following:
- Enter the number of endpoints you would like to allocate: Set the number of devices you’d like to allocate for the Add-on.
- All endpoints with deployed add-ons will incur additional monthly charges: Check mark this option to approve the add-on module purchase for endpoints.
- Click Save.
Extend expired trial subscription
Once trial subscriptions are expired in OneView, click Extend trial in the Manage subscription section on your sites page to extend the duration. This provides additional time on a subscription for users without initiating a paid subscription on the site.
The extended duration uses the same period of time which was given to the initial trial subscription and can only be used once. Once the extension is used, the trial can only be converted to a paid subscription or removed from the site.
Return to the Malwarebytes OneView User Guide