Nebula can notify you when certain events occur, such as when real-time protection or scheduled scans detect threats, or if a new endpoint registers to your console. Use the Notifications settings to choose which notifications you want to receive. This article explains how to configure email and webhook notifications in Nebula Configure section.
For notification categories and conditions, see the table at the bottom.
- On the left menu, go to Configure > Notifications.
- Click New to set up a new Nebula notification.
- On the General page, enter your Notification name and Description.
- Click Next.
- On the Category page, select your notification category and click Next.
- On the Conditions page, select your Conditions. Click the add or delete button on the right side to add or remove a condition.
- Click Next once conditions are selected.
- On the Delivery page, click Enable digesting, if you want to group multiple alerts into a single notification. If enabled select your Interval and Grouped by options.
- Select Email or Call Webhook for your notification delivery method.
- Enter in a notification subject for the Subject line.
- Select available email recipients in the drop down menu, or enter in custom email recipients to receive notifications.
- Select tiles based on the desired content you want the email or call webhook notification to contain.
- Click Complete when to finish setting up the notification.
Categories and conditions
This table provides details on all available notification categories and conditions in Nebula.
Endpoint agent activity
- For Vulnerability Assessment customers, see Set up vulnerability notifications in Nebula.
- For Patch Management customers, see Set up patch notifications in Nebula.
Return to the Malwarebytes Nebula Administrator Guide.