Effective August 18, 2023, the integration between ServiceNow and Nebula has reached its End of Maintenance (EOM). While the integration remains available for use, we would like to inform you that it will no longer receive updates. We encourage you to exercise caution when using this integration, as any use will be at your own risk. We are committed to providing ongoing support for common product usage questions and access to our online articles.
Nebula is a cloud service console enabling administrators to configure, deploy, support, and manage endpoint security using Malwarebytes endpoint protection technologies.
The Malwarebytes app for ServiceNow integrates with Nebula to schedule endpoint scans and gather threat event information. See here for more information on what the ServiceNow app does:
- Monitor and view detection events directly through the ServiceNow integration.
- Receive email notifications on security incidents and view details on what occurred.
- Initiate scans through ServiceNow to endpoints running Malwarebytes security.
- Initiate actions through ServiceNow against suspicious activity events detected by Malwarebytes.
- Remediate detected threats automatically through ServiceNow.
To setup the Malwarebytes app for ServiceNow, see Install and configure Malwarebytes app for ServiceNow.
Return to the Nebula Integration with ServiceNow guide.