Nebula is a cloud service console enabling administrators to configure, deploy, support, and manage endpoint security using Malwarebytes endpoint protection technologies.
The Malwarebytes app for ServiceNow integrates with Nebula to schedule endpoint scans and gather threat event information. See here for more information on what the ServiceNow app does:
- Monitor and view detection events directly through the ServiceNow integration.
- Receive email notifications on security incidents and view details on what occurred.
- Initiate scans through ServiceNow to endpoints running Malwarebytes security.
- Initiate actions through ServiceNow against suspicious activity events detected by Malwarebytes.
- Remediate detected threats automatically through ServiceNow.
To setup the Malwarebytes app for ServiceNow, see Install and configure Malwarebytes app for ServiceNow.
Return to the Nebula Integration with ServiceNow guide.