Malwarebytes Remediation for CrowdStrike allows you to query and scan your registered endpoints within the product. First, query your devices before you scan and remediate.
To query devices follow the steps below:
- In the Hosts search area, use the search bar to find endpoints using the hostname.
- Use the Asterisk (*) wildcard to refine your search. Must use at the start or end of your search query.
- Optionally, check the box next to Hosts with Detections.
- This narrows results to only display hosts where CrowdStrike Falcon has detected a threat.
- Required when CrowdsStrike Falcon Network Contain is enabled.
- Click Load devices.
The host(s) that match your search query populate as a list. You can now select the target host(s) to scan and remediate. To scan endpoints, see Scan endpoints with Malwarebytes Remediation for CrowdStrike.