The Malwarebytes Cloud Platform has been updated with features and improvements in November, 2019.
November 12, 2019
- Added a warning confirmation when disabling the Uninstall Password policy setting
- Updated the look and feel of the login page
- Added phone numbers to contact Malwarebytes Sales
- Fixed an issue where including a screenshot while sending feedback may not work as expected
- Fixed an issue where filters may not persist when linking from the Dashboard to the Detections page
November 7, 2019
Require Uninstall Password: Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent software can now be protected against uninstallation by end-users by requiring a password. This feature is currently supported on Windows platforms and is configurable via policy.
Pause Software Updates: IT organizations can now postpone Malwarebytes software updates on Windows platforms up to thirty-one days. This is important for when additional time is needed before introducing newer versions of software on critical systems.
“What’s New” Dialog: A “What’s New" dialog window has been introduced to highlight important new features and functionality.
Release History: A "Release History” menu option has been added to the user profile menu, designed to provide quick and centralized access to information about new features, improvements and bug fixes.
November 1, 2019
- Configurable Date/Time Formats: Console users can now configure how dates and times are displayed throughout the cloud management console based on regional preferences.
- Added informational banner to inform if Suspicious Activity Monitoring settings are not enabled (Endpoint Protection and Response).
- The Manage Endpoints menu tab has been renamed to Endpoints.
- Fixed an issue where Syslog data may not transmit when sending over 100 messages at a time.
- Fixed an isolated issue where endpoints may inadvertently move to a different group.
- Fixed an issue where a user may be logged-out if a custom date filter is applied on the Detections page and the page is reloaded.
- Fixed an issue where Suspicious Activity Monitoring may not upload unknown file types for analysis (Endpoint Protection and Response).
Did you know you can view release information directly from the Malwarebytes Cloud Platform console? In the top right of the screen, select Username > Release History.