Enabling Software management allows Malwarebytes Nebula to collect hardware and software information from your endpoints. When these options are enabled, the console information can be updated with a Refresh Assets action or an Asset Inventory Scan.
Software Management Settings
To locate the Software Management tab in your policy settings:
- Log in to Malwarebytes Nebula.
- On the left navigation menu, click Settings.
- Click Policies. Create a new policy or select an existing policy.
- Click the Software management tab.
Events to report on
Enable one or more of the following reporting options for your Windows, Mac, and/or Linux endpoints:
- Connected storage device (USB storage, etc.)
- Physical and virtual memory of the endpoints
- Installed startup programs on the endpoints
- Installed software on the endpoints
- Software updates installed on the endpoints
Return to the Malwarebytes Nebula Administrator Guide.