Enabling Software management allows Nebula to collect hardware and software information from your endpoints. When these options are enabled, the console information can be updated with a Refresh Assets action or a Software Inventory Scan.
Software Management Settings
To locate the Software Management tab in your policy settings:
- Go to Configure > Policies.
- Click New or select an existing policy.
- Click the Software management tab.
Events to report on
Enable one or more of the following reporting options for your endpoints:
- Storage Devices: Connected storage, USB storage, and other devices.
- Memory Objects: Physical and virtual memory of the endpoints.
- Startup Programs: Registry entries for installed startup programs on the endpoint.
- Installed Software: Software installed on the endpoint.
- Software Updates: Software updates that occurred on the endpoint.