Nebula has been enhanced with new features and improvements on July 18, 2019.
- Reporting has been improved to provide greater flexibility when configuring on-demand and scheduled reports. Users can now create individual reports, specify reporting periods, define schedules, and select time zones for UTC timestamp conversion and scheduling.
- Migrating from Endpoint Security (on-premises management console) to Endpoint Protection is now possible the Discovery and Deployment Tool, allowing for easy migration of configuration settings and managed endpoints.
- The Add Endpoints page now links to information on optimizing Nebula in conjunction with other third-party antivirus solutions. Discovery and Deployment Tool has been redesigned for improved usability.
- Added the ability to reset search and filter settings when viewing the Endpoints page.
- Added the ability to check for network connectivity during installation, optionally specified via command-line parameter.
- When adding an exclusion, applicable protection layers are now displayed by default for easier understanding.
- Fixed an issue where applied Protection Updates version field may not reflect on Endpoint Properties ' tab.
- Fixed an issue where disabling the "Scan within archives" option for Custom Scan schedules could not be disabled.
- Fixed an issue where selecting an action for large numbers of endpoints may result in an error.
- Fixed an issue where an additional spinner animation may temporarily appear when viewing the Endpoint Properties page.
- Managed clients now correctly register with Windows Security Center on Windows 10, version 1903.
- Improved detection and remediation techniques.
- Real-Time Protection performance and stabilization improvements.
Our next Nebula update is scheduled for August, 2019.