A group is a collection of endpoints that share the same policy. In Nebula, you can choose which policy you assign to each group. Organize your endpoints by adding groups and moving endpoints to them. This article explains how to add groups and move endpoints into groups.
Add a group
- Go to Configure > Groups.
- Click New.
- In the Group Name field, enter a unique name for the group.
- Select a policy from the Policy Name drop-down menu.
- Optionally, click the checkbox Create within an existing group and choose a parent group to create the new, child group under.
- Select one or more scheduled scans to include for endpoints in this group.
- Click Save.
Move endpoints into groups
Endpoints are added to a group by moving endpoints into the group. When an endpoint is moved to a group, it uses that group's policy. Endpoints belong to the Default Group unless you change their group.
- Go to Manage > Endpoints.
- Check the boxes next to endpoints you want to add to a group and click Actions.
- In the drop down click Move.
- Select a group to move the selected endpoints to and click Save.
Return to the Malwarebytes Nebula Administrator Guide.