The Account page in Malwarebytes Nebula allows you to manage your subscriptions and billing settings. Manage your account page with the following options:
To access the account page:
- Login to Malwarebytes Nebula.
- On the left navigation menu, expand Settings.
- Click Account.
Subscriptions provide entitlement to use a specific product or module. Policy settings are used to enable or disable the products and modules. For more information, see Manage policies in Malwarebytes Nebula.
Add additional seats to your account, view subscription information, and see your license key under Subscriptions.
- License key: Displays the unique license key for your subscription. Click the icon next to your license key to copy the license key to your Clipboard.
- Show expired: Toggle to show or hide expired subscriptions.
- Add seats: Displays if you purchased through our online store and have less than 100 seats. Click to add additional seats to your subscriptions.
- Contact us: Displays if you purchased through our sales team. Click to find your local sales contact information.
For account subscriptions, you can see the following details:
- Buy now: Displays if using a trial license to purchase a full subscription.
- Status: Displays whether the subscription is active or expired.
- Expires on: Displays the expiration date for your subscription.
- Seats used: The number of seats in use out of your total seats purchased.
- Available: Seats available for endpoint deployment.
Manage your billing information and auto-renewal settings under this section:
- Turn on/off auto-renewal: Click to enable or disable your billing auto-renewal.
- Add new payment method: Click the and complete the form to add a new payment method.
- Remove payment method: Click the ellipsis icon and then click Remove to remove the selected payment information.
Note: Auto-renewal must be disabled before the primary payment method can be removed.
- Select primary payment method: Click the ellipsis icon and then click Make primary to select a different card for auto-renewal.
NOTICE - To update your payment information, remove then add the new payment information.
View purchase history
Filter and view your payment methods and purchase history in this section:
- Payment method: Select payment methods to filter your purchase history.
Filter your purchase history with the following options:
- Date: Purchase completion date linked to the account.
- Subscription ID: Purchase Subscription ID which is provided through email.
- Payment method: Payment method that was used to complete the purchase.
- Order type: Filter if the order was completed in the store or assisted by our sales team.
- Amount: Total purchase amount for the order.
- Actions: Last action performed on the purchase order.
Return to the Malwarebytes Nebula Administrator Guide.